Monday, November 17, 2008

Its Bitchin time!

In continuation of my title, I feel the time has come for a bitching session where I get to bitch away at the unfairness of life and how everyone is out to get me and bla bla bla bla bla. Lets start out with Friday night! Where I was in some way or another forced from my humble abode to attend a birthday party I wasnt sure I wanted to attend, but blast my conscience (and the fact that the birthday girl would have chopped my head off) in its inability to be an egocentric bastard. However I felt the possibility of enjoyment and alcohol would compensate me beeing glued to my newly discovered xbox live and call of duty World at war...boy was I wrong, I got neither! After a night of spending ridiculous ammounts of time in the cold waiting for people (as is the asian way). After Finally having made it into the club at aroudn 1 ish (after two pub stops, 1 horrendously charged vodka redbull (7 quid!!!), a southern comfort and jack daniels with coke and a 15 quid entry fee) The birthday girl proceded to dissapear with her partner in a monumental fight requiring half the guests attending the party to attend to them, leaving me of course in a rather awkward position as the only people left to enjoy the birthday with was an old friend whom I havent seen in years that I attempted to catchup with through 2 black labels with coke, a certain someone I was involved in and one of the birthday girls friends whom I share no particular close bond with. And to top it off my other friend that night (the bar) decided to be a ridiculous whore the whole night charging me horrendous ammounts of my hard saved gold adn pounds for drinks such as 10 quid for a shot of vodka (10 QUID!!!!! thats 10 shots in a student bar!!!) or 17 for a black label with coke...enough to make me cry. It also didnt help that the club was populated by old folk, some of which as old as my parents, and to top it of I also got hit on by two rather good looking women. Unfortunately I was neither drunk enough, or in right company to take advantage of the situation. Beeing in the company that I was with, had anything ocurred it would have been the equivalent to me having been plastered on the front page of the asian "the sun" and had it distributed to everyone I know...thanks but no thanks.

In retaliation of myself however I did manage to have a small sighting which moderately cheered me up (I was however given very disaproving looks from the two that accompanied me home). As the bus drove past oxford street I had the joy of viewing this man lovingly sprawled over the street, doesnt he look so peacefull? I wasnt too worried as people like that sprawled on such a heavily populated street are bound to be quickly picked up by a passing police car (of which pass by every 15 mins or less)., but still...its funny!
oh yeah, and to finish the night I had the joy of twisting my ankle , so all in all a relatively successful and joyfull night! :D

now i must depart since im late for uni! but the bitching shall continue!

No comments: