Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Xbox comes to save the day!?!?!?

Believe it or not, the Xbox 360 is slowly wearing away my recently borne hatred from microsoft particularly inflamed by the comming of Vista (ohh it still brings bouts of rage into me). I have recently discovered (actually just a few hours ago), that I can in fact stream media from my Windows XP desktop to my Xbox 360 adn watch or listen to it on my tv, in fact converting my xbox 360 into a media center hub! which now makes my original plan to turn my old pc into a media hub quite pointless saving me a considerable amount of space...of course that still begs to differ what I am going to do with the old unit... some idea's involve shifting it to my room, possibly turnign it into a backup device, and/or just simply allowing me to work/photoshop from the comfort of my bed... after all I need somewehre to slot all those extra hard drives...

No comments: